Gastrointestinal Nursing, Vol. 10, Iss. 2, 07 Mar 2012, pp 14 - 16
Larsson SC, Orsini N, Wolk A (2010) Vitamin B6 and Risk of Colorectal Cancer. A Meta-analysis of Prospective Studies. JAMA 303(11): 1077-83
The main food sources of vitamin B6 include meat, fish, poultry, starchy vegetables, and some fruits such as bananas and avocado.
Why purchase a paper only subscription?
- Read high quality peer-reviewed articles such as this and many more covering all aspects of gastrointestinal and stoma care nursing in a way which is clear, easy-to-read and useful to your daily practice.
- Gastrointestinal Nursing contains the best clinical reviews, CPD articles, original research and evidence-based articles available to gastrointestinal nurses to ensure that you are kept fully up to date with the latest developments taking place in gastroenteology and stoma care.
- Get Gastrointestinal Nursing delivered regularly to your door, subscribe online now and receive an exclusive discount on your subscription!
Alternatively, download this article now!
The full-text of this article is available to download at www.internurse.com .
internurse.com is the UK’s largest archive of nursing articles containing over 14,500 articles dating back to 1996 from 13 prestigious and peer-reviewed journals published by MA Healthcare, including Gastrointestinal Nursing, British Journal of Nursing, British Journal of Community Nursing, Journal of Wound Care, International Journal of Palliative Nursing and Practice Nursing. For a full list of journals contained on internurse.com, please visit http://www.internurse.com/cgi-bin/go.pl/library/journals.html.
- Subscribe to internurse.com
Subscribe to internurse and take full advantage of the complete internurse archive including Gastrointestinal Nursing for a year
- 24 hour access to internurse.com
Take out our 24 hour access to the entire internurse archive including Gastrointestinal Nursing for a day
- Simply purchase this article